QUALITY Standards Followed
- IEEE 12207
- DO 178
- DOD 498
- JSS 55555
- MIL STD 461E, 810 D/E
- IV & V Compliance
Accreditation, Registration & Awards
ISO 9001 – 2008
- ICS obtained ISO 9001 - 2008 certification in October 2001 and subsequently upgraded to 2008 standard in October 2009 from "American Quality Assessors" for -
Design, Development, Manufacture and Supply of Telecommunications and IT related equipment.
Software Development in Communications and Information Technology.
DSIR R & D Recognition
- ICS R&D Unit is recognized by Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India, New Delhi as an In-House R&D unit.
- ICS has Type Approvals for -
60 Channel ADPCM Transcoders.
Electronic Relay Sets.
Cemilac Approval, Corporate Membership
- ICS obtained ISO 9001 - 2000 certification in October 2001 from "American Quality Assessors" for -
ICS is a Registered Member of the Electronics and Software Export Promotion Council, Government of India.
FAPCCI : Federation of Andhra Pradesh Chambers of Commerce and Industry.
ELIAP - Electronic Industries Association of Andhra Pradesh
- Mr. B. K. Murti, Executive Director receiving the FAPCCI Award from Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy Chief Minister Andhra Pradesh. The award has received in recognition of their R & D efforts for developing SDR (Software Defined Radio) Technology required for Defence of India.