The NMS Protocol Converter (NMSPC) is a Device to converts SNMP to Serial Data and vice-versa. NMSPC application software sends commands as bytes through RS232 interface to the Serial-LAN Device. It receives the response from the device and converts in to serial data to send to the Network Management System. The hosting application of the client needs to take data on serial from IP devices working on SNMP.
- Monitor up to 1,024 OIDs, or instances
- Connect up to 8 units/modules/nodes
- Easy integration with various equipment
- Communicates with network management systems (NMS)
- Flexible configuration
- Economical integration solution