The Digital Audio & Data Recorder (DDAR) is a HDD/CD based multi channel audio recorder developed on 19" rack mountable rugged industrial PC platform with 3U height.
Features & Capabilities
- Stand alone unit and Total Indigenous Technology
- Audio input from any analog source (Microphone, Tape Recorder, Radio)
- Ethernet/RS-232 Data Recording/Replaying
- Voice Annoatation for 4 receiver channels and Data Annoatation for 4 data channels
- File formats: Audio : .wav (default), .mp3 (Compressed and Backup); Data : .dat,.zip
- Simultaneous Recording and replay of both Audio and Data
- Dynamic Channel selection for replay and selection of specific portion of a file for replaying
- Book marking while recording / replaying along with the Text Annotation
- Fixed and continuous recording
- GPS time Synchronization
- PC based Player to replay backup files from DDAR
- Automatic Date/Time stamping for recorded file
- Editing of pre-recorded audio files
- Backup of audio and data files into CD/Flash Drive
- Replay the recorded files with jump-back-play or original playback.
- Generating a chunk file for every half an hour, while recording.
- Audio and Data Compression: Activity based recording and Compression algorithms